On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:17:50 -0600 Canek Peláez Valdés <can...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Oh, really? Didn't get the memo. I suppose all my machines (laptops,
> > desktops, servers and media center) running with Gentoo+systemd (and
> > what is more, *without* OpenRC) are a fidget of my imagination.

fidget is what little boys do when they get caught doing something they know
they should not have done in the first place; such as using profanity on a
public list...

You want the word figment, which means:
n - a fantastic notion, invention, or fabrication: a figment of the
imagination
--
Happy Penguin Computers               >')
126 Fenco Drive                       ( \

Don't top-post: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post#Top-posting