Alec Shaner schreef:
> Holly Bostick wrote:
>

>> This was a simple emerge, so I hope I didn't bork it myself; I did
>> forget to create a 'files' directory in the overlay folder, but since
>> there were no files, I can't think that that would be the problem.
>>
>> I could be wrong, though, especially since it works under KDE. Why would
>> the symlink not have been created for me?
>

> Actually, /usr/games/bin/laby isn't a symlink, just a simple wrapper. I
> think you need to create the files directory and copy the 'laby' file
> there. May be that you missed it because it wasn't included in the
> version 1.03 ebuild email, just the 1.02 one. You can get the file from
> Nick Rout's first ebuild email from Aug 24.

Yes, Alec, that's the reason I missed it, and the solution worked as
well, after redigesting:

|man:
|prepallstrip:
|strip: i686-pc-linux-gnu-strip --strip-unneeded
|strip: i686-pc-linux-gnu-strip --strip-unneeded
|   usr/lib/laby/laby

|--- /usr/
|--- /usr/lib/
|--- /usr/lib/laby/
|--- /usr/games/
|--- /usr/games/bin/
|--- /usr/share/
|--- /usr/share/doc/
|--- /usr/share/doc/laby-1.0.3/
|--- /usr/share/applications/
|--- /usr/share/pixmaps/

The game runs well from the GNOME menu entry, and looks pretty cool :)

Thanks, Nick, for the ebuild, and of course, thanks to Markus and team
for the game itself. Good work, everyone!

Holly