Hi Gentoo-users,
I always thought the right way to update everything was:

emerge --update --deep --newuse world
emerge --update --deep --newuse system

When I try the above mentioned, nothing to update is found.
Yet when I try i.e. "emerge --pretend nasm", I see:

[ebuild     U  ] dev-lang/nasm-2.10.05 [2.10.01]

So there is apparently update for dev-lang/nasm, yet it was
not pulled when I tried to update the "world" or "system".
And who knows for how many other ebuilds there is update
available...

So how can I update really *every* ebuild?

Jarry