Am 29.01.2013 20:05, schrieb Michael Mol:

> I'll note that in your version, you're ignoring the exit statuses of
> each of those commands. From a correctness standpoint, I prefer
> Stefan's version.

Thanks ;-)

Also thanks to Canek for the script-version ... I knew that way but
wanted to fully take advantage from the step-by-step approach my version
gives me.

When I debugged my way up to the current draft it was helpful to see
which line/command failed etc.

btw I had to add absolute paths to the iptables-commands ...

-

Got libvirt(d) and libvirt-guests running as well (useful with QEMU/KVM).

-

Right now I am testing service- and socket-files for
amanda-backup-client ...

The issue with using gdm is still unsolved, but doesn't matter that much
right now.

Stefan