> And, BTW, I didn't mean "behind" in the sense that Gentoo doesn't
> support systemd; I meant "behind" in the sense that us systemd users
> get a lot flak just by mention it in the list.

And that's exactly why I see Gentoo as being ahead and actually your
talking about a few of the IMO more moronic distributions. The majority
have rejected systemd but lets just agree to disagree before we start
talking about API's....SNIP... and Startup scripts being GENERIC and
easy to understand and very different to controller code.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)