On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh I don't.  Things happen.  We all run into issues at times and we
> report them so they can be fixed.  Then that helps everyone.  This is
> Linux after all.  ;-)
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)
>
> --
> I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
> you interpreted my words!

Well, well, there are way more issues on Mac and Windows and the end
user can't do much about it neither dig out the bug exactly. Here
everything being open source, we have an awesome community which helps
others :D

If you've read about the recent crashes on latest Mac while typing
file:/// in any app, ... imagine how would you fix that? I'm pretty
sure that if it was KDE or GNOME, a fix would have been already out,
or rather there must not have been any such issue at all since beta
testing is done by a very large team spread all over the world ;-)

I don't want to give any more lecture on open source and stuff, since
everyone on the list knows about it :-P

--
Nilesh Govindrajan
http://nileshgr.com