Am 15.02.2013 20:20, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> ---->  enp2s0 instead of eth0
>
> I don't really care about using that new naming ... doesn't matter to me
> right now.
>
> AFAI understand things won't change if I don't touch the udev-rules?

Bit the bullet and rebooted after checking and reading everything twice
at least.

Server came up fine again, udev-197-r4 running fine ... still with good
old eth0.

For me that is enough upgrading for today, especially on a remote box
like this ... new kernel, pam, lvm2, openrc, openssl, postfix etc etc
.... phew ...

Thanks for the help, I took lots of bits and bytes regarding this
upgrade from the various threads in this mailing list.

Regards, Stefan