on 2013-04-02 at 17:58 walt wrote:

> On 03/31/2013 08:37 PM, luis jure wrote:
>
> > i'm more than irritated by the
> > assholes minimizing the problem, or treating this as "non-news".
>
> Of course I don't know exactly which irritating people you mean,

i was referring specifically to the guardian article cited in the post i
replied to, as i think should be clear from the part of the thread i quoted
above my own post.

most of what the author says about journalism is right. unfortunately it
all applies to her, in reverse (i think to remember the author was a
woman, i don't care to read it again to check).

i'm sorry if people agreeing with the article feel offended by my harsh
epithet, it was not my intention. but that's my opinion of the ideas in
the article, nevertheless.

best,

lj