Randy Barlow <ra...@electronsweatshop.com> [13-04-06 17:24]:
> On Sat, 2013-04-06 at 08:32 +0200, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> > How can I activate/use the additional functionality as reported by the
> > log file?
>
> I'm not familiar with that device, but I do have a suggestion: does it
> respond to multitouch gestures? For example, with my trackpad on my
> T530, I can scroll by swiping up and down with two fingers. Does that
> work?
>
> --

Hi Randy,

thank you for your reply! :)

I tried that ... but with no luck.

The device is advertised with:

Product Feature:
- Cirque Glidepoint Technology
- High reliable micro-switches
- 2 buttons mouse clicker attached
- you could also use your finger tip to tap the touchpad. for ex: 2 taps =
double click, 2 fingers tap = scroll, 3 fingers tap = Right Click
- USB interface connector
- One touch scrolling

I tried that...beside the most simple action nothing works. Since
there was no driver delivered with the device and no user guide,
I think "plug and pray" should do the magic...._should_

"One touch scrolling" and "2 fingers tap = scroll" is a
contradiction, isn't it?

Is there anything I have to configure (xorg.conf?) additionally?

Thank you very much for any help in advance!
Best regards,
mcc