On Sun, 2013-04-28 at 09:29 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Do you have them in your world file?

I've noticed a few time before that gentoo-sources occasionally ends up
in my world file with a specific version (rather than just being
unversioned, like most packages in world). This will cause depclean to
leave those versions installed.

I've never determined what I am doing that causes that to get there with
the specific version, but I've noticed it gets in there sometimes. I
just remove it from the file and continue, but perhaps one day I'll
figure out when (and why) it's getting in there in the first place.

--
Randy Barlow