Hi.  I am using gentoo unstable and after this last update when I tried
to do emerge @preserved-rebuild I get the following:

Calculating dependencies  .... done!

emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "net-libs/xulrunner:1.9".
(dependency required by "@preserved-rebuild" [argument])

I have xulrunner 2.0 installed, although it looks like nothing depends
on that package, so I am not sure what is going on.  I looked at
/var/lib/portage/preserved-rebuild-registrybut can't find xulrunner
anywhere in that file.  How can I proceed?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici