Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 12 May 2013 02:50:44 -0400, cov...@ccs.covici.com wrote:
>
> > Hi.  I am using gentoo unstable and after this last update when I tried
> > to do emerge @preserved-rebuild I get the following:
>
> I didn't know Gentoo specifically made an unstable version, it's
> generally rock solid for me.
Buy unstable I meant ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86 ~amd64"

> > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
> >
> > Calculating dependencies  .... done!
> >
> > emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "net-libs/xulrunner:1.9".
> > (dependency required by "@preserved-rebuild" [argument])
> >
> > I have xulrunner 2.0 installed, although it looks like nothing depends
> > on that package, so I am not sure what is going on.  I looked at
> > /var/lib/portage/preserved-rebuild-registrybut can't find xulrunner
> > anywhere in that file.  How can I proceed?
>
> emerge -cav xulrunner
I have no ebuilds for xulrunner at all in the tree. But I will try as
you suggest because there seems to be nothing dependent on it.
Well, that did something good, now its going right along.

Thanks so much -- this is a great mailing list.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         cov...@ccs.covici.com