Hi Yuri,
If the MAC Mini has a UEFI Bios, then the whole problem we have talked
about was for nothing.

That is only related to 32 Bit Versions of Windows.
x64 Windows 7 Version comes with a UEFI Bootloader and an installer,
that can be used.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd744321%28WS.10%29.aspx

So I think, everything is still on the same side....