thanks to all...

i finally get the cdrom work, not perfectly though, i change
the BIOS setting that use S-ATA only instead and keep P-ATA
enabled, which makes cdrom the primary 1st, the sata drive
recognized as primary third. (i hate such layout !! i prefer
the hard disk to be the primary first and recognized as hda).

at last, the sata drive was recognized as sda, so that's the
whole story,

now i'm wondering what on earth are the changes made with those
BIOS settings, and how it affect the kernel? (because whatever i
configure, the M$ Windows just works perfectly).

i would not think the problem solved already, i'll take a look at
this later.

thanks again.
daniel