在 Fri, 06 Dec 2013 20:59:27 +0800,Jackie <jiangjun12...@gmail.com> 写道:

在 Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:26:26 +0800,the <the.gu...@mail.ru> 写道:

On 12/05/13 12:25, Jackie wrote:
Hello! I am using Gentoo with kernel-3.11.6 & KDE-4.11.4. It's been
a while since I last used Gentoo,but when I login yesterday via
KDM,my desktop went blackout emmediately with only mouse cursor(I
could still move it) and my conky there.I didn't even know what
happened. I then reboot and used openbox/KDE session and it worked
all properly and I upgraded my system.After all that I rebooted
again and KDE still isn't working now.All I know is that when I log
in all is black...I tried to remove ~/.kde4 but nothing got any
better.I checked .xsession-error and didn't really understand and I
put it here https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7800556.Any help?I
just don't know what to do now

What about X log?

Thanks for all your help!
I've checked the Xorg.0.log and it seemed to have something to do with NVDIA driver.I have kernel-3.11.6 and x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-325.15,which I patched so that nvidia would work under the kernel with a patch:https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7823349.I also put the X log file here:https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7821549.Someone take a look at it,please?
BTW,I also merged akonadi and the matter remains...Many thanks!

Really sorry,the pasted link above should be:
  patch file:https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7823349
  X log:https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7800556
Is it really NVDIA that caused this?Anyone experienced same problem as mine? Thanks!