On Saturday, May 03, 2014 08:37:49 PM Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Am 03.05.2014 20:33, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
> > sys-boot/grub-2.00_p5107-r1:2
> > sys-kernel/dracut-033:0
> > sys-apps/systemd-204:0
> > sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.100-r2:0
>
> great, thanks
>
> I am able to boot a kernel 3.13.4 with its initramfs which was built
> back then with dracut-034-r1. No mdadm-raids assembled as well, but at
> least it finds sda1 ;-)
>
> my fstab now also uses LABELs as you suggested.
>
> I now rebuild a kernel 3.13.11 (as I don't have any sources for the
> older one I can't build nvidia-drivers to run Gnome on it) with some of
> your dracut-changes and dracut-036-r4 (downgraded from 037).

Which one do you need:
shell ~ # ls /opt/distfiles/linux-*
/opt/distfiles/linux-2.6.18.tar.bz2
 /opt/distfiles/linux-2.6.39.tar.bz2
 /opt/distfiles/linux-3.12.tar.xz
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.3.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.6.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.8.tar.xz
/opt/distfiles/linux-2.6.36.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.0.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.1.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.4.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.7.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-2.6.38.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.10.tar.xz
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.2.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.5.tar.bz2
/opt/distfiles/linux-3.7.tar.xz

I always use gentoo-sources, so I will also have the gentoo-patches for those.

I might also still have the packages around as I build packages on a seperate
machine regularly before updating the actual machines.

--
Joost