On Sunday, August 03, 2014 07:50:57 AM Martin Vaeth wrote:
> J. Roeleveld <jo...@antarean.org> wrote:
> > Depends on the specific requirements.
>
> > If you want:
> In a sense, most you require can be done with my mentioned "schedule"
> tool, although perhaps the usage is not in the way you expected.

I agree, based on a quick look.

> I reorder your points for a clearer explanation:

<snipped explanation>

A useful addition to your schedule-tool would be to store the scripts in a way
that makes editing simpler and then add an editing tool to make this process
simpler.
Add monitoring (email alerts, webpage, front-end) to check the status of all
the batch-jobs.

I might be mistaken, but I think the server keeps the entire queue in-memory
and when the process dies, the status is lost?
Or is it kept somewhere?

--
Joost