On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 20:17 +1000, wraeth wrote:
> (which, admittedly, has it's own issues, but hasn't eaten my mail yet).

Addendum:
Possibly in a fit of irony, sending my last mail decided to stall
evolution's back-end (the mail sent but the compose window was locked at
"sending" and the connection threads were stuck).

Also, fwiw, gnome-online-accounts has given me countless headaches (just
last night it refused to connect to any mail servers because I
apparently had no keyring with any passwords)...

It's very much a balance between (expected) functionality,
whether-it-works-or-crashes, and how many new words I can string
together in a single sentence.

But like I said, it hasn't eaten my mail, so I got that going for me :)

--
wraeth <wra...@wraeth.id.au>