On 09/07/2014 12:28 PM, Grant wrote:

> I just checked and I'm using BIOS version F2 which is the latest
> available.  My hardware revision is v1.1.  It sounds like I may be out
> of luck.  The device does have a SATA3 port but I was hoping not to
> cram an entire 2.5" SSD in there to cut down on heat since it's
> fanless.  Do I have any other options?
>
> - Grant

Is it possible that the device is DOA? Can you check it on another
laptop (or another device with the mini-PCIe slot?

Alternatively maybe an adapter can be acquired to test it on a regular
PC. Maybe a USB -> PCIe mSata bridge adapter exists?

I have had DOA RAM and such before, although not on a SSD.

Dan