Hello list,
Sorry for hijacking Rich's thread, resend here.
I want to disable IPv6 on an certain interface, a simple google
tell me to add one line to /etc/sysctl.d/local.conf
net.ipv6.conf.enp4s0.disable_ipv6=1
Simple enough, but the problem I have is that both ipv6 and the
dirver of the network card(tg3) is loaded by modules. They 're not
loaded when the service sysctl is started, so there's no entry
named "net.ipv6.conf.enp4s0", which make sysctl not working.
So my question is that, is there any way to disable IPv6 on
specific interface, as early as I can? I want to make it early
because I don't want to receive any RA to mess up my route table.
I guess just adding sysctl to preup() in /etc/conf.d/net should do
the trick, but may I make it earlier?
Any comment is appreciated.

--
Zesen Qian (钱泽森)