Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> [15-01-16 16:00]:
> On 16/01/2015 15:40, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> > Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> [15-01-16 13:40]:

> >> Calligra builds and installs just fine here:
> >>

> >> $ genlop -t calligra
> >>  * app-office/calligra
> >>      Sun Jan 11 10:46:11 2015 >>> app-office/calligra-2.8.7
> >>        merge time: 37 minutes and 19 seconds.
> >>

> >> $ eix calligra
> >> [I] app-office/calligra
> >>      Installed versions:  2.8.7(4)^t(10:45:30 11/01/2015)(attica crypt
> >> eigen exif fontconfig freetds glew glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw
> >> kde lcms marble mysql okular openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype
> >> xml -aqua -fftw -gsl -import-filter -kdepim -nepomuk -postgres -spacenav
> >> -sybase -test -vc -xbase CALLIGRA_FEATURES="author braindump flow karbon
> >> kexi krita sheets stage words -plan")
> >>

> >> --
> >> Alan McKinnon
> >> alan.mckin...@gmail.com
> >>

> > Hi Alan,
> >
> > thanks for your reply ! :)
> >
> > I copied your use flags and started emerge...
> >
> > Got this from the oracle:
> >
> > !!! Problem resolving dependencies for app-office/calligra
> >                               ... done!
> >
> > !!! The ebuild selected to satisfy "calligra" has unmet requirements.
> > - app-office/calligra-2.8.7::gentoo USE="attica crypt eigen exif fontconfig
> > freetds glew glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw kde lcms marble mysql
> > okular openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype xml (-aqua) -fftw -gsl
> > -import-filter -kdepim -nepomuk (-postgres) -spacenav (-sybase) -test -vc
> > -xbase" ABI_X86="64" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="author braindump flow karbon kexi
> > krita plan sheets stage words"
> >
> >   The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
> >     calligra_features_plan? ( kdepim )
> >
> >   The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
> >     calligra_features_author? ( calligra_features_words )
> > calligra_features_krita? ( eigen exif lcms ) calligra_features_plan? (
> > kdepim ) calligra_features_sheets? ( eigen ) vc? ( calligra_features_krita
> > ) test? ( calligra_features_karbon )
> >

> > And if I had learned from previous given holy mubles of the great
> > portage it means: The feature calligra_features_plan of calligra wants
> > kdepim installed which in turn (I tried to emerge it) cannot be found
> > as ebuild.
> >
> > I smy prophecy in so far correct or need I more spider legs and frog
> > eyes in the mystric soup? ;)
>

> You're on the right track, but missing on the detail:
>
> The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
> calligra_features_plan? ( kdepim )
>

> means it needs USE=kdepim
>
> Either add it globally in make,conf or just for calligra in package.use
>
> You got this error because USE="kdepim" is not in the list of flags for
> calligra itself, so you didn't know to add it.
>
> Beware though, this will pull in an almighty list of kde stuff, which
> [...]

Hi Alan,

thanks for the support again! :)

These are the USE flags, which were active during the compilation,
which produces the above error

app-office/calligra attica crypt eigen exif fontconfig freetds glew
glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw kde lcms marble mysql okular
openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype xml -aqua -fftw -gsl
-import-filter kdepim -nepomuk -postgres -spacenav -sybase -test -vc
-xbase CALLIGRA_FEATURES="krita"

Kdepim was set.

On the other hand -- you mentioned this will pull a lot of kde-stuff.
I only wnat krita...is there a more convenient, faster way to get
krita running without pulling the whole kde ?

Best regards,
Meino