Am 19.01.2015 um 12:02 schrieb Bill Kenworthy:

> Brilliant, you have hit on the answer! - The ancient 300GB system disk
> was sda at one point and moved to sdb - possibly at the time I changed
> to using UUID's.  Ive just resized all the disks and its now moved past
> 300G for the first time as well as the other two falling in step with
> the data moving.

Actually this is not my doing, I am not touching Btrfs at the moment
with a ten foot pole yet because yet.

Russel Coker wrote about the problem you had, just take a look at it
here and also mentioned the solution:

http://etbe.coker.com.au/2014/12/05/btrfs-status-dec-2014/

He had the same problem with a bigger drive. His Btrfs status updates
are something I do follow indeed.