Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:

> > > MAKEOPTS="-j16 -l10"

> There was also a discussion on this list a year or two ago, where Michael
> Mol conducted some extensive tests. My settings came out of that
> discussion.

I cannot seem to find that thread. I tried all sorts of keywords
search via gmane and brute force on the archives, to no avail.
I also could not figure out how to perform search in the recently
open gentoo archive for the gentoo-user group. All I could do is
manually parse a given month....?

Any help finding that thread would be keen, as I do vaguely remember
a discussion....

All I found was this: