On 2015-06-08, Marc Joliet <mar...@gmx.de> wrote:

> However, the one thing that annoys me is that msmtp does not seem to have any
> sort of queue [2], so if it can't deliver an email, it must be resent, which
> is
> annoying for system emails.

I've been using msmtp for many years, and I find I don't miss having
an outbout mail queue.  It turns out I just don't send e-mail when
"offline".  If I do try to send mail, and it fails, I actually like
knowing about it imediately rather than finding out three days later
that something's broken and nothing I've sent out in the past few days
has actually been sent.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! HUMAN REPLICAS are
                                  at               inserted into VATS of