Hi all,

I see that you've found stager. I'd like you to share your thoughts on what a perfect installer Gentoo could do. Feel free to open an "Issue" request on GitHub. I may reject them, but I'm certainly open to community participation!

On other notes, I see that you've found Kickstart. You almost might be interested in Andrew Gaffney's Quickstart project: https://github.com/agaffney/quickstart

Gaffney worked on the previous Gentoo installer around 2006-2009. All other Quickstart projects have most likely been forked from his code. :)

Hope you find this helpful!
maffblaster