On Tue, Sep 01, 2015 at 05:05:09PM -0600, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
> On 09/01/2015 04:55 PM, Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
> > Since you're too stupid to follow advice, you need to rebuild *EVERYTHING*
> > that linked against libjpeg (in this case x11-libs/wxGTK).
>
> This kind of language does not belong here. If you can not refrain
> yourself making sarcastic remarks don't make any comments.

This language occasionally belongs on this list.

> I would appreciate you stop reading my posts at all.
> I don't belong to Gentoo community.

OK. Maybe we all got off on the wrong foot here. When you ask for help,
can you please provide:

* the *exact* command you ran
* the output of `emerge --info'
* the whole error, not just the part you think is relevant

It is incredibly difficult for us to help when we only get a small piece
of what's going on with your system.

Alec