Hi,

when updating a guest in an LXC, emerging python pointed out a problem
with a broken /dev/shm.  So I found out how to mount /dev/shm in the
container and updated.

However, I'm wondering how secure that is, and I wonder if I should
leave it mounted or disable the mount.  It might be a very bad idea to
leave it mounted, and there's probably good reasons not to have it
mounted by default, yet I don't know if anything in the container might
use or need this mount after updating.

--
Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
might swallow us.  Finally, this fear has become reasonable.