Hello list,

I've just received a delivery failure message from my ISP, zen.co.uk, saying
it couldn't deliver an e-mail I'd sent. There's only one thing wrong (apart
from the reason for the failure, which is out of my control). It's shown in
the second line of the failure notice:

I've bowdlerised the IP, and wstn is the name of this box, but where did it
get localnet from? I've grepped /etc for it, and I've searched my home
directory tree for it. Both searches turned up empty.

I use KMail, which is set up to send all outgoing mail directly to my ISP via
SMTP; no other box is involved. And I hope my ADSL router isn't interfering.

My head's getting sore from being scratched. Has anyone a clue for me?

--
Rgds
Peter