On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 10:48:28PM +0000, Ian Bloss wrote
> Libsdl and libsdl2 built with sound use flag on host?

  I didn't bother enabling alsa except for packages that actually need
it.  I've enabled it for libsdl, but not for sdl2, because I didn't
realize libsdl2 even existed.  According to equery, the only package
pulling in libsdl2 is qemu, and that's because I set the flag.  If I
remove the "alsa2" flag from qemu, will it work properly with "alsa"
alone?

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>