On 15/01/16 21:50, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
regardless how powerful a payable graphics card may be...
if one uses the same graphicsscards for rendering as for the desktop
the desktop starts heavily lagging/freezing just in the moment
blenders rendering engine Cycles start working.
At least, these are my experiences.
Thats why I use an old just-fast-enough graphics card for the desktop
and a second, more current one for rendering only.

Yeah, makes sense. Which drivers are you using? NVidia's changelogs almost always have a "fixed console switching issues" entry on every driver release. It seems they're still haven't figured this out completely, so the only suggestion I can give is to try more recent drivers.

Another thing is to test whether a text-only console vs a framebuffer one makes any difference. Officially, nvidia only supports text mode consoles. At least on my system, the nvidia driver prints this on dmesg with my framebuffer console setup:

NVRM: Your system is not currently configured to drive a VGA console
NVRM: on the primary VGA device. The NVIDIA Linux graphics driver
NVRM: requires the use of a text-mode VGA console. Use of other  console
NVRM: drivers including, but not limited to, vesafb, may result in
NVRM: corruption and stability problems, and is not supported.

Although I have no choice in the matter really, since text mode is not supported on my system. Fortunately it's been working without issues for me. But text mode might solve your issue (if your system supports that.) Or it might not :-P