I think the paper on Intel issues Mick is referring to is the one I
linked not too long ago:
http://blog.invisiblethings.org/papers/2015/x86_harmful.pdf

It seems like you're looking for something like the EFF's "surveillance
self-defense"[1] site but with some stuff specific to Gentoo.

[1]: https://ssd.eff.org/

--
0x7D964D3361142ACF