Hi,

...and the novice was buffled and even the master shifted a little bit
after recognizing this words of the eternal being named emerge.
I know, that there is a difference in knowing the path and walking the
path, but it seems that I am not supposed to understand this:

These are the packages that would be merged, in reverse order:

Calculating dependencies... done!

Total: 0 packages, Size of downloads: 0 KiB

WARNING: One or more updates/rebuilds have been skipped due to a dependency
conflict:

dev-util/boost-build:0

  (dev-util/boost-build-1.60.0:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
conflicts with
    =dev-util/boost-build-1.58* required by
(dev-libs/boost-1.58.0-r1:0/1.58.0::gentoo, installed)
    ^                     ^^^^^

!!! The following update has been skipped due to unsatisfied dependencies:

dev-libs/boost:0

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "=dev-util/boost-build-1.60*" have been
masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- dev-util/boost-build-1.60.0::gentoo (masked by: )

For me it looks like boost not beeing updated/reinstalled because of
another version of boost, which depends on boost.

HELP, I need somebody, HELP, not just anybody hee-eee-eelp uuuuuhhhh!

Thanks for any HELP in advance! May the source be with you...
Best regards,
Meino