On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 01:27:37 -0700
Daniel Campbell <z...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> 1. Do you take advantage of games.eclass features, including
> restricting game access to a given group and installing games outside
> of /usr and/or on different media?

I'm not sure what are all the features it provides.  But I do like that
(at least) some games share scores between users (in /var/games). It is
"nice to have" feature.

Also it is great advantage that emerge can ask for original game
installation media.  I'd feel more sorry for this one to be gone.

> 3. If yes, _what is your use case_? Which features are important to
> your use case wrt games and what can Gentoo do to improve that?

More games. ;-)

Robert

--
Róbert Čerňanský