Hello, list. I filed a bugreport on this, but thought I'd post it here also, to see if someone bumped into the same thing.
I'm getting a problem with gnucash, and it seems to be something with GTK+.

This is what I get after trying to run gnucash:

$ /usr/bin/gnucash

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: " libpixmap.so",

(...)

This message repeats lots of times. I tried to strace to see what it was trying
to open, and found this:

open("/usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libpixmap.so", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such
file or directory)

In fact, this file doesn't exist on my system. Tried to 'locate libpixmap.so',
and found it in this place:
/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/engines/libpixmap.so

Just as a blind shot, I tried to symlink one to another to see what would
happen, and as I expected, errors came in:

$ /usr/bin/gnucash

Gtk-WARNING **: GModule initialization check failed: Gtk+ version too old (major
mismatch)

Gtk-WARNING **: GModule initialization check failed: Gtk+ version too old (major
mismatch)

(...)

So, it seems it's an incompatibility between gnucash and the installed gtk+
version, right? I tried to re-emerge gnucash, but it didn't help much.

--
Bruno Lustosa, aka Lofofora          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator/Web Programmer | ICQ: 1406477