Hi all,

I yesterday updated Chromium to 54.0.2840.59 (stable) in my desktop
machine and since then it is not able to find the Flash plugin.  The day
before, I've updated `www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins` to 54.0.2840.59
(stable).

Everything went as usual--no warnings, no errors...

After restarting Chromium, it is not able to find the Flash plugin.  It
is not listed in `chrome://plugins` and `chrome://flash` says, that it
was not installed.  I've nothing changed, before the update it worked
just out of the box.

Has anybody any pointer for me, how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

 Stephan

--
Stephan Lukasczyk