sume time ago i blessed sume gentooers with technological advantage to the
future. I had good intentions but litel did i now that it would lead to the
free software wars. Upon returning to my time I fund that free software was
dead. Popular free sofware projects replaced by government controled forks. We
held a comite at my time and concluded that it wus not posible to unscrew this
mess without also hurting the porn industrie whish is unaceptable so we voted
on just giving gentooers a heads up. We also considered killing Donald Trump
before he passes the one kernel law but unfortunately due to the grandfather
paradox and other freaky stuf past asesinations are forbiden by the
intergalactic constitution so brace yourselfes because the free software wars
are about to begin and it's gonna be bloody.

Our hope is that this message will trigger a reaction that will cause gentoo to
be selected as the US Government approved distro for use in the US and
conquered territories (whish in a short time will cover most of the planet).
May the light that radiates from the primeval hole shine upon all gentooers!

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com