Silvodisis. It a plant that grows on the third moon of pandora and gets you
high as fuck. But I only take it for medical purposes as allowed by the Medical
Silvodisis act recently -- I mean recently for my time -- passed by the
interfalactic council.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

8. Jan 2017 16:49 by taii...@gmx.com: