On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:19:00AM +0100, Jorge Almeida wrote

> OK, I need no 3D, and I don't game (not even occasionally :)) And
> I'm just an openbox user!
>
> Maybe someone with a 7th generation can share experience?
>
> The gentoo WiKI has a page about this stuff. Reading now...

  Mozilla-specific info... if you run either Firefox or sea Monkey or
Pale Moon web browser, include the line...

export MOZ_USE_OMTC=1

...in .bashrc to get maximum hardware acceleration.  For detailed info
about the program, go to "about:support", just like "about:config" and
"about:buildconfig".

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>