On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 12:19 PM,  <tu...@posteo.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry for being offtopic somehow...

If it's in portage (and in most cases even if it isn't) I don't
suppose it's really offtopic.

> I am looking for a documentation for the KRITA image software
> to put onto my tablet. I want to read/learn on my way to and
> back from work. My tablet has no internet connection then...
>
> Any (legal of course!) source for that docs -- I only
> found the "read online stuff"... ???

Per https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/media-gfx/krita there doesn't
seem to be a documentation useflag, which is generally what you want
to look for for local documentation. I'm slightly confused as to how
the documentation is maintained: on one hand it isn't formatted like a
Wiki (which would only be accessible online), but on the other it
seems to have enough user-contributed content to be online only. It
seems to be tied in to KDE's identity system and might function as a
Wiki.

In which case, I suggest perusing the following:
https://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/html_node/Recursive-Retrieval-Options.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/273743/using-wget-to-recursively-fetch-a-directory-with-arbitrary-files-in-it
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/25340/download-recursively-with-wget
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/downloading-entire-web-site-wget