On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:50 PM, R0b0t1 <r03...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 12:19 PM,  <tu...@posteo.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > sorry for being offtopic somehow...
> >

> If it's in portage (and in most cases even if it isn't) I don't
> suppose it's really offtopic.
>
> > I am looking for a documentation for the KRITA image software
> > to put onto my tablet. I want to read/learn on my way to and
> > back from work. My tablet has no internet connection then...
> >
> > Any (legal of course!) source for that docs -- I only
> > found the "read online stuff"... ???
> >

> Per https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/media-gfx/krita there doesn't
> seem to be a documentation useflag, which is generally what you want
> to look for for local documentation. I'm slightly confused as to how
> the documentation is maintained: on one hand it isn't formatted like a
> Wiki (which would only be accessible online), but on the other it
> seems to have enough user-contributed content to be online only. It
> seems to be tied in to KDE's identity system and might function as a
> Wiki.
>
> In which case, I suggest perusing the following:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/html_node/
> Recursive-Retrieval-Options.html
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/273743/using-wget-
> to-recursively-fetch-a-directory-with-arbitrary-files-in-it
> https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/25340/download-
> recursively-with-wget
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/downloading-entire-web-site-wget
>

> If you have time to answer, why Krita?

Looks like their primary documentation (under the 'Learn' section of their
site) is a wiki, based on:

https://docs.krita.org/Contributors_Readme

And, a glance at the source looks suspiciously like mediawiki on the
backend of it. Short of them adding in an extension to do it on the server
side, I don't know a quick way to pull that out to PDF (or any other ebook
format)...

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy