It doesn't work for me either with chromium.
It seems to be some kind of supported video format negotiation error
with javascript or something; or CORS or who knows. For some reason a
suitable encoding can't be found and it fails with a log message in
debugging console as well.
However if going to the video URL manually (retrieved from a long long
javascript dictionary in the sources), it plays just fine.

Searching for it turns up various issues, from extensions causing
troubles (in my case it was a clean-ish profile with no extensions
enabled in private browsing where I tried this), to CORS (cross-origin
resource sharing) issues, to whatever else.

I can't spend more time debugging this right now, but hope this leads
to a better track than thinking it's some sort of flash or codecs
issue.

Mart