Dale wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I ran up on this link.  Is there any truth to it and should any of us
> Gentooers be worried about it?
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11/07/linux_usb_security_bugs/
>
> Isn't Linux supposed to be more secure than this??
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

To reply to all that posted so far.  I did see that it requires physical
access, like a lot of other things.  Once a person has physical access,
there are a number of things that can go wrong.

It does seem to be one of those things that while possible, has anyone
been able to do it in the real world and even without physical access?
Odds are, no.

Still, all things considered, Linux is pretty secure.  BSD is more
secure from what I've read but Linux is better than windoze.

Dale

:-)  :-)