În ziua de sâmbătă, 17 februarie 2018, la 10:44:03 EET, R0b0t1 a scris:
> The difference being a change in parameter name. isoloop is now
> isoboot. If that fails look at
> https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7719674.html#7719674, but it
> seems to contain the same changes.

Thank you for your findings. Unfortunately it still doesn't work
with the same issue: will not find/mount the root device.

After booting I can't even mount /dev/ram0 manually at the busybox
prompt and this looks like a bigger issue to me.

> Having read all of that again this does seem like the fix. If that
> *still* doesn't work, recursively grep the unpacked ISO file for
> either isoloop or isoboot to find the location in the script you
> should be looking at.

I've grown a bit tired by this already. Before I will try your and
Neil's suggestions I will test my luck with the Sysrescuecd iso.
It seems that more people are interested in this and are reporting
success.