Hey,

I'm not exactly new to portage, but one thing that I cannot seem to figure
out is how to rebuild all dependants of a package. Not *dependencies*,
dependants: packages that require said package.

As a recent example: whenever go (the language) is updated to a new version
(say from 1.9 to 1.10, as it happended recently), I'd like to rebuild docker
& friends - or more specifically 'things that are compiled with go'.

The --changed-deps option doesn't seem to do the trick, so instead I manually
do a -vp --depclean on go and manually --oneshot all installed packages that
have their hands on it. This is obviously stupid and error-prone.

Am I missing something or is this really not easily possible?
Basically I'm looking for a hard --oneshot --revdep-rebuild with a package
argument.

thanks,
Holger