On 2018-03-01 18:12, Dale wrote:

> If it helps, this is the complete message headers and all that I got
> for one of them. Obviously, I'm editing out my email addy. I get
> enough spam as it is. I'm replacing my email addy with ohnoyourenot
> even if it is a partial. It seems to me that they are coming from the
> Gentoo servers BUT I'm no expert on these things.

Yes, this is sent by the gentoo server.  It's different from what I
get, and it does mean the gentoo list server couldn't push some messages
to you, or so it thinks.

If you weren't on gmail, I'd say you might be the other side of the same
coin, i.e. the recipient who bounces my messages.  But maybe there's a
common reason why both Goo and Micro$oft think my messages or maybe
other messages on this list are spam.  The difference would be that Goo
at least bounces correctly, ie. to the MAIL FROM (aka envelope) address.