On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 01:25:42PM +0200, Simon Thelen wrote:
> What does your /etc/runlevels/ look like? Is the openvpn service in one
> of the runlevels? Are either of your network interfaces in one of the
> runlevels?

Looking at `rc-status -a`, the openvpn service and the wifi interface
are both in runlevel default (which is kind of intentional).  The wired
interface is in runlevel manual (I don't use it that often, so that's
fine).

The thing is, I want to:
* Start the wifi service at boot
* Start the openvpn service when _any_ network connection is active

> Also check /etc/rc.conf and try setting rc_depend_strict="NO". I do wish
> there were a way to modify require/provides without having to edit the
> init scripts themselves.

Unfortunately I can't test this anymore, but looking at the
documentation this _should_ work.

Thanks!

--
Regards,