On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 19:25:55 +0000, jdm wrote:

> Does anyone know if claws-mail can read HTML?
>
> According to wiki enabling dillo use flag should work but this is no
> longer available.
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> I'm sure I used to be able to read HTML emails.

Dillo support went away a while ago but came back in the recent 3.17.0
release, as long as you set the dillo USE flag and enable the plugin in
the Claws configuration.

I see you are using 3.15.0 so if you want HTML support, you'll need to
add ~mail-client/claws-mail-3.17.0 to package.accept_keywords

--
Neil Bothwick

Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out.