On Tuesday, 25 September 2018 03:11:38 BST Walter Dnes wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 02:59:17PM +0100, Mick wrote
>
> > This is worse than I expected.  OK, therefore never signing into Google's
> > systems with Chromium is the only way to stop this invasion of privacy.
> > Thankfully, we still have Firefox.  ;-)
>
> Ahemm...
> https://dustri.org/b/mozilla-is-still-screwing-around-with-privacy-in-firef
> ox.html

Yes, there is this leaking agent running in FF, but I have (almost) disabled
telemetry.  The problem is this pesky entry which is shown as "locked" and
therefore unable to be disabled in about:config

Preference Name            Status  Type     Value
toolkit.telemetry.enabled  locked  boolean  true

--
Regards,
Mick