Le 07/11/2018 à 04:59, YUE Daian a écrit :

I got "setblabla error: cannot open /dev/tty0 (permission denied)".

A possible solution without changing anything unnecessary is to run
startx as "startx -- vt1".

No need to change permission/ownership of anything.
It is just required that the user is in "video" group. No "tty" or
"input" needed.

I presume it is because your user does not have access to TTY other than
its login TTY. So if you log in by "tty1", just start X in "vt1".

Hope that helps somehow.

Thanks for this tip. This worked for me but adding the user to "input" group was also necessary.

--
Hervé