I don't think a straight 'drop-in/replacement' will boot.

The CPU scheduler does change from 'fam10h' to 'fam15h'.
The '3DNow!' && 'enhanced 3DNow!' ( used in fam10h ) instructions are
dropped / removed in fam15h.

Doing the 'emerge -e @world' with '-march=generic' is probably the only
guaranteed to work solution.

If you take this route set the CPU_FLAGS_X86= to MMX, SSE, SSE2 with no
3DNow!, enhanced 3DNow! ( gcc flags / CFLAGS -mno-3dnow, -mno-3dnowa )

Just remember to change the kernel configuration also.

Reference Links :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenom_II
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_FX_microprocessors